This was a dream cosplay shoot for me. I mean, Phoenix was a character I’ve been itching to pull off a cosplay shoot on. I’ve attempted Phoenix several times with a lot of learnings in the process instead of a final shot. But we kept at it, believing that one of these days we would be able to do justice to the character. After more than a year of researching, and imagineering… I hope this new attempt of ours would also ignite your imagination.
This is the toughest cosplay shoot we have done to date in terms of effort and time.
Patience was the key to getting the right pieces together.
Make-up: Ara Fernando
Styling: Hannah Kim / Alodia Gosiengfiao
Costume Production: Badj Genato
Art Direction: Jason Drilon
Production Design: Jay Tablante / Carlo Sardez
Digital Imaging: Carlo Sardez
Model: Alodia Gosiengfiao
24 Notes/ Hide
- edjcosplaygoddess likes this
- brisoncade likes this
- unappreciatedangel likes this
- callmemikey likes this
- lilacnoose likes this
- river-melody-pond-song reblogged this from takemondaysoff
- thresca likes this
- sonataofsilence likes this
- chanzlyn likes this
- soulfirephotography reblogged this from takemondaysoff
- skwinky likes this
- chookiemunster likes this
- gyujijee reblogged this from takemondaysoff
- ctgraphy likes this
- roldanmacahiya likes this
- kaz-mania likes this
- verrucktschon likes this
- shootfirstaskquestionslater said: hanep! nice one Jay!
- shootfirstaskquestionslater likes this
- takemondaysoff posted this